Monday, April 27, 2009

Pandemic, I hope not!

I have been watching the news more lately because of the Swine Flu epidemic. It is so scary that something can come in an infect so many people in such a short time. Last night while I was "blog stalking", I came across the Horsley Family blog --- http:horsleynews.blogspot.com/2009/04/about-flu-pandemic.html Let me just say, it kind of freaked me out. It makes me want to go shopping and get prepared for what could possible be something huge.
To top it off, I have a Nephew serving in the Meridan, Mexico Mission. He is in the Cancun area right now, which doesn't show any cases of infection BUT there have been over 140 deaths confirmed in the country. He has been sick with a parisite for the last couple of months so we are all a bit concerned about his health already. Lets pray that all of this doesn't get out of control!

1 comment:

The Galley's said...

I'm not worried about it but Evan has actually been out of school for the last 3 days because there was a confirmed case is the school next door to his pre-school.