Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hair Cut

Eli has had long hair for quite a long time. Today I had told him that it was time to think about getting his hair trimmed. It was getting too long and was in his face all the time.
I didn't think that he would actually get it cut.
Eli's hair is extra curly and white. I admit I do like it long but it was too long.
This evening he came down and said that he was ready to get his hair cut. Just teasing, I said shaved? he said "maybe". then he went back and forth.
(It really was a big step for him to do it.)
Finally he said, "okay, just cut it all off, i'm tired of it"

Here he is half way through the cut, Super Hillbilly Mullet!! Yeehaw!

I think he had enough hair to make a wig.

After- the picture isn't very good because Shae took it with her phone but doesn't he look nice?
What a change! It is going to take a while to get used to.

6 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Good job Eli! Looks good! I like it way short!!! He looks so different with Short hair!!

Ok Mrs. Blogger whats going on with no post lately??? Get on it missy!! But good job for todays!

Janice {Run Far} said...

I like it.. Tell him I think he looks handsome.

Kandice said...

I like it short!!! I bet it feels so good on him!

CAM said...

Way different, but still cool. Rock on.

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! In the after picture he totally looks like garrison. He is getting so big. CRAZY!

The Galley's said...

The sad part about the mullet picture is that I had a real one around that age.