Tuesday, September 9, 2008

all nighter

It is 6:30am and I have just finished a double shift at work. A "double shift," you ask? YUP
I was scheduled from 3-10pm. Jana ( my boss is out of town for a GM training) AND the idiot lady who was supposed to come in for the "night audit" shift didn't show up. There was no one else to work.
Sad to say, this has happened more than once. What is with people today? Do they not have pride in their jobs? Do they not have respect for others? What poo heads (excuse my language) What a crazy world.
So, you ask, How did things go? Pretty good for never working an Audit shift. Hopefully I did everything right. Now I need to get my kids ready for school so I can go to bed.
Oh, sweet slumber. How I have missed you!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Aren't you so grateful for the nice lady who decided to come in 3 hours early to relieve you?? ;)

It was nice eating breakfast with you, even though it was at 6:00 am!!!

Kandice said...

oh man, that would suck so bad. I am glad mandy relieved you. HOpe you were able to sleep!!!