
This past weekend, My friend Christy and I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Sandy ,Utah. (It was the first time for both of us so we weren't quite sure what to expect.)
I was running late (as usual) so we got there just in time for our first class. It was a card making class with eyelets and flowers. Sadly the class wasn't very organized and we didn't get many cards made.
After the class, we went and walked around the booths in the show room. (there were a total of 69 booths). After going to about 1/4 of the booths, we decided to go and get something to eat and hang out for the night.
For dinner we went to Olive Garden (barely missing the rush) then we decided to go to Target and buy pop and treats to eat in the room.
Saturday morning we got up and went to Old Navy, the Distribution Center, Michael's, and the Beauty Supply Store. We went and visited the rest of the booths at the Expo. ( I gave Christy a hard time telling her that it took her longer to pick out scrapook paper than it took for me to pick out a husband. HAHA) Then we headed to another "card making" class. This one was SO much better. They had super cute ideas, they were organized and I feel like I really learned something.
On our way out of town we stopped at "Hires big H" for a yummy burger, fries and onion rings.
It really was a fun weekend, Hopefully we will be able to do it again next year!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a well deserved away weekend!!
Post a Comment