





Ask anyone, They could tell you where they were and what they were doing on September 11, 2001. I myself was getting kids ready for school. I remember watching in disbelief at the planes crashing into the towers and wondering how the next few weeks would play out. I spent many hours watching TV. My heart ached for the people in the towers, on the airplanes and the family members desperately looking for their family members.Seven years later and the reality of it all is still hard to comprehend. I hope that someday I will be able to travel to New York to see were life changed and History was made.
1 comment:
I remember also. I just stood in front of the T.V. and did not think it was realy happening. Randel called me on the phone and said turn the T.V. on something bad has happened. I just stood there in shock.
Post a Comment