We spent the past Weekend at the annual Burns Family Reunion.
It is Gary's Mom's family.
It started Wednesday and went until Sunday.
Gary was out of town so I had to pull the trailer and then he came later.
It is Gary's Mom's family.
It started Wednesday and went until Sunday.
Gary was out of town so I had to pull the trailer and then he came later.
Our first full day was spent at Goblin Valley.It was real hot but everyone had a lot of fun.
I think if we ever go back, it will be in the spring when it isn't so hot.
Gary's mom takes her bingo pretty serious!
She shops all year and gets all sorts of great thing.
The kids (and adults) absolutely LOVE it!
Evan is such a cutie, he never stops talking.
He is so lovey and sweet too.
He would always give me kisses and hugs.
I sure wish they lived closer!
He is so lovey and sweet too.
He would always give me kisses and hugs.
I sure wish they lived closer!
The kids had fun playing volleyball
Rhonda brought her water trampoline.
It was a source of fun for both kids and adults.
Brett and Spencer even used it for a jousting fight.
They were hilarious!!!
It was a source of fun for both kids and adults.
Brett and Spencer even used it for a jousting fight.
They were hilarious!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment