Thursday, June 11, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

At the beginning of the trip everyone is excited,
happy and ready to go.
Look at those smiles!


After stopping in Provo for lunch, making a stop in Cedar City to visit my Grandma.
We finally made it to our first stop of the trip.
(My sister Tina's in St George)
We had a BBQ out by the pool and the kids swam.


The next morning we got up and swam for about 2 hours.
We ate lunch and then got ready to head to Vegas.
Before we left, my niece Chelsey met us at her Salon
(Kiss and Make-up)
She showed us around and then painted Amelia's nails.
(Thanks Chelsey!)
It was nice not being in a hurry.


Our first night we went to the RIO for their "show in the sky."
I had been to it before and don't remember it being as racy as it was .
The kids had fun catching the Mardi Gra beads .
Garrison was sick to his stomach so he stayed at the Hotel and slept.


Shae LOVES Ostriches.
She found an art gallery with all sorts of cute pictures like this one.
I wish I could remember the name of the artist who paints them.
I really liked his art!


Monday we spent most of the day at the
Adventure Dome in Circus Circus.
It had several rides, 3D movies and a lot of midway games.
The kids had tons of fun there.

Shae and Amelia


We would catch the tram by our hotel and ride it as far as it would take us,
then we would walk the rest of the way. We walked A LOT!!!


We got to be part of a focus group.
We went to the CBS Television studio and signed up to view a TV show.
The Show we ended up viewing was NUMB3RS.
It isn't usually something that I would watch but it wasn't bad.

Here we are at the computers we used. The little"mouse" had a dial on it and if you liked something you would turn it one way, if you didn't like it you would turn it the other way.


Here we are waiting for the fountains at the Bellagio.
Dont you just love how Amelia is sticking her little nose in the picture?



the Mirage

Being crazy in the parking lot behind the Luxor


Other things we did while Vacationing in Vegas........

Visited the MGM lions
Coke Factory
M&M Factory
Swam at the Pool
Freemont Street (awesome!!!!)
I wrecked my car on the strip, no one was hurt but now my car has a huge dent in the front.
Don't ask me how it happened cause I really don't know.
I guess my foot slipped off of the brakes.
Walked through the Luxor, Excalibur, New York NY, MGM, Bellagio, Rio, Caesers & Mirage


1 comment:

Tari said...

Hey girl I was just updating my YW email and I'm not sure I have the right one for you, could you send me your email???? tari_harding@hotmail.com