Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy, Busy

This last week of school has been packed with the usual
"end of the year" excitement.
Both Eli and Amelia's classes went and swam at the rec center.
There were assemblies and tons of other things too.

The third grade had a program about the solar system. This is Amelia's group-Saturn

This is the whole solar system,
the red planet "mars" was very entertaining!

Shae and the rest of Student Council were sworn in during the Senior assembly.
Now it is official!!!

Colton, Tyson, Shae, Lexi and Courtney. (singular bars)
To kill time before the concert we went to the 2 News station and the kids stood outside to get on TV. Courtney thought that was the best!


Shae and the guitar player of Envy on the Coast.
Don't know his name but he has an awesome FRO!!


Shae and Adam (Taking Back Sunday)
She practically killed a few people getting over to him.
He was just about to leave and she stopped him and said she needed a picture,
it's a good thing cause he is a cutie!!

While the kids went shopping I went and saw my friend, Marc's photo studio.
It was pretty cool. He showed me how they do photo touch ups and we laughed and talked about our childhood. We wonder how we ever survived without all the safety crap the kids have to use now. Seriously we did some crazy stuff!!!
If you want to check out his studio go to www.marcreynoldsphotography.com


Today I finally finished this little project. I got the letters at Country Bear and then painted them and added a few embellishments. I think it turned out real cute.
Each letter was only $3 lower case. $4 Upper case + supplies. LOVE IT!!!
They have all kinds of cute stuff there.

Well, that has been our week so far,
maybe tomorrow I can get things done at home, OR maybe not!!

3 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

How about I pay you to make me Brooklyn & Allison's name like that those are SOOO freaking cute!!! Tara you are super talented!!! I havent seen cute letters like that! All the ones here are boring!!!

Kandice said...

You are such a fun mom tara! I love the letters, SUper cute!

John and Lesa said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!
That was a great idea.