We spent the week-end on the mountain. It rained continually. Sometimes it was a light rain other times it was a complete downpour. I am just glad that I had my trailer to take refuge in when I just couldn't take it anymore.
(It didn't help that I was still fighting the awful cough that I have had for the past week)
(It didn't help that I was still fighting the awful cough that I have had for the past week)
It was so wet that Gary had a hard time getting the Armada out.
(PLUS, my car is pretty wimpy with anything slick)
Love my car but it just doesn't do well in these situations.
You can't camp without having at least one Smore!!!
It was nice to go to the mountain and relax. My dad cooked all the meals. The kids played games and rode 4 wheelers. Amelia played with her cousins and their dogs. I got to sleep and get a lot of rest. Eli learned how to chop wood so he spent most of his time cutting the wood and keeping the fire going. It was nice seeing my brother and his family. We ended up selling our truck to my brother. It has sat in our driveway for months so I am glad that he wanted it and was able to get it while he was here. It was fun to go but I was SO glad to get back home!
1 comment:
Dang it! I was going to offer you $1500 for that truck and then only pay you $7.50 a month for it! By the way the Leach is gone and so is Bryant.
Post a Comment