Thursday, May 7, 2009

They are nerds but I love them

About a month or so ago the Young Women in our Ward had a Daddy Daughter Nerd night.  Of coarse Shae was trying to find something "nerdy" at the last minute.  I told her to look in my closet and see if there was anything that would work.  She chose the shirt/skirt combo above.  The sad thing is, it was one of my favorite dresses back in the early 90's. (I did wear the shirt tucked in)  I think I bought it with Birthday money.   I loved it so much that I kept it BUT after seeing how "nerdy" it is I think it will be making a trek to D.I.  
 (P.S.  All clothing items were found within our house!)
I guess deep down we are all just nerds :)!

2 comments:

Kandice said...

Hehe, that is hilarious! They definitely look nerdy!

Mandy said...

LOL!!! I love this picture!!