Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Deck the Hotel with Notzee Mandy

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, We decided that it would be nice to get the Christmas decorations up at the Hotel. I know, It is a little early BUT look at how pretty the lobby is...

View from the Front Desk


View from the Front Door

Mandy was named the Christmas Notzee by all the girls in housekeeping. (I changed the spelling so I wouldn't get radical skin heads checking out my blog) Because she has some "control" issues with the decorating. (mostly the ribbon on the tree)
That's okay though, the end result is worth it. Housekeepers weren't left out. They got to decorate the breakfast room.

We had Spencer climb up on the ladder to put the sticks in the top of the tree.


I was in charge of decorating the mantle and the wreath over the fireplace.
It helps that I have a back ground in Floral Design.

No comments: