Sunday, November 16, 2008

BINGO

Last night was one of my favorite nights of the year. The Winter Games aka Catholic bingo!
I have gone for many years now and sadly, I have never won anything. I have won things off of the raffles that they do but never have I had the pleasure of getting a BINGO!
The past couple of years I have gone with a bunch of my "girlfriends" because it really isn't Gary's idea of fun. BUT this year he didn't have a choice. Jeff told him he HAD to go!!


Doesn't Gary look thrilled!


Mandy and Brett


Jeff and Sherry
(oh wait, you can't see Sherry, she refused to let anyone take a picture of her)


Sherry, Mandy and Tara

Gleneita and Talia

Sherry was the only one on our table to get a bingo. When she got it we were all so excited that our whole table yelled. It was so funny! What did she win you ask? A hair cut at Diva Salon and some hair product. Who got to keep it you ask? Tara of course!


2 comments:

Kandice said...

I was so sad that I missed Bingo this year. It looks like you had a good time though!!!

The Galley's said...

I was excited when I saw the Bingo headline but a little dissappointed when I discovered it wasn't Grandma Galley's Bingo. Of course at thi s you win stuff you might really use.