The past couple of weeks have been so CRAZY!!!! Thanksgiving came and went so fast that I barely even got to enjoy it. (I did get sick and spend a few days in bed) I didn't get to go to the Holly Fair, the downtown festivities or the Festival of Trees. I was bummed but I will get over it.
On Monday, Mandy and I left for Salt Lake for a 2 day training. The classes were a little above our heads but we learned some new things and met new people. We had a blast Shopping, eating, laughing & talking. I love Mandy! She is the peaNUT butter to my Jelly, the Macaroni to my cheese, we definitely are soul mates!
The next couple of weeks will be filled with cleaning, shopping, wrapping and more working.
I am trying to keep in mind the TRUE meaning of Christmas! don't stress out, and enjoy the season!
1 comment:
ahhhhhhhh...... good times. good times. Thanks for all of the fun.
Thank you for all of the nice things you said about me. I like you alot. You are the marshmallows in my lucky charms. :)
Post a Comment