Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Winter

Winter is right around the corner. I am not sure if I am ready for the cold and the snow and every thing else that goes along with the season. I decided to share 5 of my likes and 5 of my dislikes about winter.

Likes

1. the first snowfall
2. Warm fires
3. Hot chocolate, soups and anything that warms you from the inside out
4. tubing
5. playing in the snow

Dislikes

1. the cold
2. shoveling the driveway and sidewalks
3. having to wear shoes and a coat
4. slick roads
5. dirty grungy looking melted snow

I know I could have come up with a lot more Dislikes. Sometimes I wonder why I live in an area with such extreme weather when I would much rather live in a warm "tropical" area. Oh well, I guess that is what vacations are for.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Ha ha Tara, you stay for the wonderful people here!

Kandice said...

I am having quite the case of winter anxiety. I hate it with a passion. I like it for the same reasons you do, and hate it for the same reasons and more....
sorry for confusing you with my "kandita the housekeeper" phone call on tuesday...lol. That was funny!