Today, Eli's Team played in the long awaited "Super Bowl." They worked super hard all season. They had practices 2 hours a night 5 days a week and even practiced for an hour before each game. Like I said, they worked Hard! They only lost two games during the season.
To the Lions and Altamont.
Positions played.........Offense- tight end and receiver. Defense-Outside linebacker.
Eli had quite a few sacks during the season and plenty of tackles.
In today's game he caught a 30 yard pass. It was Awesome!!!
To the Lions and Altamont.
Eli had quite a few sacks during the season and plenty of tackles.
In today's game he caught a 30 yard pass. It was Awesome!!!
1 comment:
Too bad they lost two games because I was on a team that didn't lose any. Although we kind of cheated since I was too heavy to run the ball, but the coach changed my weight at weigh in. Actually that's pretty cool Eli and congrats.
Post a Comment