
Once again, I have been "suckered" in to adding another pet to the family. Quayd had got a new kitten and my kids loved it. They told the lady that had the kittens that they would like one also. Problem is, they hadn't got the go ahead from their parents. (I had thought about it but wasn't sure I wanted to commit to another animal.) Well, they called and said that the kitty was ready and to come get him. So we walked down to Dannette's to pick him up. He is such a cute kitty, a little more rambunctious and playful than Whiskey.
4 comments:
Yep ou are crazy but your cat is so cute!
you are crazy...lol, but think how much fun your kids will have!!
you are crazy. i have to say that cats are the animal that i most dispize. but hey everyone needs a crazy aunt right!! hehe JK
Not a pet lover also but for some reason we now have a dog. Although I was the one who bought him. He kind of looks like Summit did as a kitten. If you remember Summit.
Post a Comment