Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

With Halloween just around the corner, I thought it would be okay to let the cat out of the bag and tell everyone what Mandy and I are dressing up as for work tomorrow.
We decided to go with a theme. (Couples) Well, our first idea was, Sonny and Cher. We figured we would wear wigs, make matching outfits, do it all. Well, as it turned out, neither one of us really wanted to make the effort to sew, SO that idea was scrapped.


The next idea was, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle dumb, good idea but we just weren't feeling it.
(plus, who would be Dee and who would be dumb?) Don't answer that!

Next, We thought of Mimes. That would be fast, easy and funny. All it would require was our regular work clothes and some face paint. BUT for anyone who has completely painted their face with the cheep Halloween paint, you would know that it is itchy, and gets all over everything. (answering the phone would be a huge mess.)


So, This is what we decided on. Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar from Wayne's World. One of our favorite movies of all time. If you would like to see us, come by the Holiday Inn between 8 and 3 tomorrow. We will even give you candy.

Party On!

3 comments:

Cara said...

I will so be there so I can take pictures! And I want soem GOOD candy! LMAO!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Party On~

Kandice said...

oh man, i so wish I could come see you guys. That is so funny!