Well, This has become the place that the kids love to hang out. It is the drainage pond next to our house. I'm not sure it is the cleanest place to be playing.
It started out with Quayd and Amelia wading and trying to pick up garbage. Then Amelia fell in, then Quayd fell in and that was the end of that. They figured since they were already wet they might as well keep swimming. They had a lot of fun but boy did they smell kind of "FUNKY" when they got out.
3 comments:
ewww. hehe. I loved swimming in places like that when i was little. I think you might need to invest in a pool, even though it might not be near as much fun!
When I was Quayds age we lived in California and my brothers and sister and I dug a huge hole in the back yard and we filled it with water... nope, no lining or anything, just muddy water. We called it our swimming pool. Now as a mother I wonder why my mom let us do that. SIck
LOL! You take what you can get, I suppose! It might not be much worse than swimming in the lake. They sure look like they're having fun! If they show any signs of growing a third arm, then maybe getting a pool would be a better idea! :)
Post a Comment