Saturday, June 28, 2008

Liberty Park


Today's blog is brought to you from Liberty Park in SLC. Why, do you ask? Because I have several hours to kill and no where else to go.
My kids wanted to come out to the "Warped Tour" and I didn't dare let them drive out by themselves. So, here I sit.
I did get some things done that I needed and or wanted to do. I went and bought a "shadow box" for Shae's Teddy Geiger memorabilia. I went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (for a caramel ed apple) I went and bought flip flops at Old Navy ($1.00 a pair) and I went to the best place in the world for cake.(Mrs. Bakers Bakery) (Gary requested a raspberry filled cake) They are absolutely delicious!!!
The weather is beautiful! It's a little hot but not too bad in the shade. It's kind of nice to sit here and relax.

No comments: