Sunday, June 22, 2008

Camp

Well, I think that I have finally recovered from Girls Camp and the Concert. I have dragged butt all weekend.
The first day at camp we had the flag ceremony and devotional. Shae had the 4th year over night hike. (I wasn't sure if she would be going because she wasn't feeling well and had thrown up a lot) She said that she wasn't about to miss it. She hiked with Anne, Shaylee and three leaders. They had lots of fun.
Tuesday we fixed breakfast for the whole stake. We made breakfast burritos and had fruit.
Wednesday we went to the challenge coarse. In the past, Shae has been too scared to do the zip line but this year she decided that she would do it. She was awesome! She didn't even act scared.


This area the girls had three circles that they needed to land in, they had to swing from the rope and then land with both feet in one circle. It was very difficult but they worked together and got all 10 girls in the circles. The guy that was running it said that he hadn't see anyone else complete the coarse. Way to go girls!
Jacqi Mills, What a NUT!!


Learning the "Island in the Sun" Hula

More dancing.


Skit night. 5th ward did a skit called "Are you Smarter than a Mormon Girl"
Harley played a character called Canadian Kip. She was absolutely hilarious!!!!
Our ward did a skit called Hunchback ShortPants, the Musical. (along the lines of Sponge Bob) I don't have picture because I was recording. It sure was funny though!!


The mountain is beautiful!!! It is so amazing when you pull into the camp.
It seems so peaceful and secluded.

2 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Oh I missing going to girls camp!!! Looks like it was tons of fun.

I know I can not wait to go back in Aug to St. George. Its going to be fun. Its going to be so dang busy that week but it will be fun to see every one!!!

I can not believe you waited with Shae so long for that Concert. You are the coolest mom! Seriously I hope one day I will be cool like that!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Little Harley looks so funny.

Glad it was another great year, bummed I missed it.