I have been looking forward to seeing these cuties in concert since I heard they were coming to Salt Lake. Shae had invited a bunch of girls to go so we had quite a few "excited" teenagers and a few older girls. (Me, Mandy and Pat) that went along for some fun.
Jon, Spencer, Brendon, Ryan
Jon, Spencer, Brendon, RyanWhen we pulled up at Saltair, (I'm pretty sure that people thought that we were the band because they were pointing, staring and getting excited) They were pretty disappointed when we stepped out instead.
Here are the girls in the Limo. The driver took us for a ride around 'downtown' but the girls were more excited about the Limo and being on their way to the concert.
During one of the songs, they had bubble machines going.
It was SOOOOO cool!
It was SOOOOO cool!
This picture makes us look like big dorks but we had a blast. Mandy didn't think that she would be able to stay in the crowd (claustrophobia) but once you get into it you don't want to leave.

Brendon, the super cutie!!!
My legs were dead after standing for 5 hours. I was sweaty, after standing in the crowd, pressed up against strangers. I was exhausted from a day of none stop running and I still had to drive home so I could get to our Family Reunion.Brendon, the super cutie!!!
Would I do it again? Absolutely!!!!!!!
2 comments:
thank you so much for not posting the awful picture of you and me in the limo!
Tara! I thought I was your favorite and you didnt even invite me!!! Just kidding. That is so awesome. That is seriously crazy that she rented a Limo. Pretty dang sweet!
Post a Comment