Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Who's year starts in JULY?


With all the things going on in the Galley family, I decided that I needed a better way of keeping track of every one's activities.
I keep a calendar on the fridge but there are a lot of times that I am away from home and need to check a specific date.
(doctor appointments, sub jobs, achievement days, etc)
I decided to get me a small calendar that I can keep in my purse for those times I am away from home.

The other day I made my purchase, came home and decided that I was going to decorate it with Bon Jovi pictures
( because I really didn't like the picture it had on the outside)
I cut out everything I was going to use, got it arranged in a collage, glued and taped everything.
I opened it up, all ready to add all the info for the next few months AND..........
The first Month in the book was JULY 2011.....Seriously! Who starts their year in July????
I was a little ticked! Now what am I going to do?
I guess I will go back to the store and look for one that started in January or
maybe I can just print a few small calendars for the next few months to get me to July.
What a pain in the bottom!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Well, we wanna see your calendar that you decorated!!! Post a picture, silly.