Saturday, April 30, 2011

Class Elections


It is that time of year again.....Class Elections!

They decided to do it a little different this year.
Each person running for office picked a Disney Character
to use as their "identifier"
Shae chose Alice in Wonderland (surprise surprise!)

On Thursday, They were supposed to dress up like their character.
My Awesome friend Lori made Shae's outfit.
Didn't it turn out SO CUTE!?!?


This is the paper doll Alice that I made to go in the commons.

We also made a bunch of posters to go outside that had quotes from Alice such as...

"OH! I beg your pardon.....Vote for Shae
OH! for goodness sake, Vote Shae

AND guess what? She WON!!

Another year of being class President!

Way to go SHAE!!!!




3 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Good job Shae!!! You are so awesome! I love you're outfit! Very Cute! Shae makes a very cute Alice! Your posters are adorable and your big Alice! Tara you are so talented and creative!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word what a cute little Alice she was!!

Massie said...

Congratulations Shae! How exciting! I'm glad all the hard work paid off ; )