I know that everyone has been sitting on the edge of their seats for this post.
We had been waiting for this night for the last 4 months,
So the excitement was almost more than we could bear.
We started the night with a fun filled dinner at Buca di Beppo.
The other 3 tables in our "area" were people attending the concert also.
(Jeff, Sherry, Me, Jennifer, Brinli, Stan, Stephanie, Shae & Kali)We walked from Buca to the concert!
We saw the Oscar Meyer
Mobile and HAD to get pictures!
When we got there the lines were CRAZY! After waiting in line for a while, they came out and told us that they were no longer going to "wand" everyone.
They would just be checking bags.
It's a good thing cause we would have been there all night.
I have seen these guys 4 times now and let me just say....
They NEVER disappoint!!!!
They played all the good oldies, did an awesome bad medicine/pretty woman mash up and entertained us to the fullest!
I seriously NEVER get tired of seeing them in concert!!
It was fun to share the night with my friends
and my concert buddy Shae.
Believe it or not during the concert she leaned over and told me that
Jon WAS pretty hot for an old guy! HAHAHA
Funny things that happened......
Lady next to Shae came up to her (during the first song) and said "I just peed my pants"
Couple behind us (lady was wearing hot pink spandex body suit with shredded black t)made out the whole concert. We tried not to look but it was really hard not to. SICK
Buck toothed lady behind us cried and sang all concert and
I am pretty sure we sat by the only black Bon Jovi fan in the arena!
| View from our seats |
| Richie and Jon |
| Pretty sure Jon was singing to ME! |
| Sadly it had to end! |
2 comments:
So jealous! We saw the Oscar meyer truck thingy out on Antelope Island on Sat evening when we were leaving after the race~ Funny.
That is awesome you and Shae got to see Bon Jovi recently! From the pics, it looks like you had some good seats. I loved the funny stories throughout the night lol!
Post a Comment