The past few months have been FULL of being BUSY.
Between school and subbing, today is the first day that I haven't had to be somewhere
(other than the day I spent sick in bed after my tetanus shot)
OH wait....I do have to go into Country Bear this afternoon BUT my morning was free....and what did I do??.........Not a dang thing!!!!
Because life has been so busy , I REALLY have a lot to catch up on. My house needs a good scrubbing, my yard is FULL of weeds, I need to work on my upcoming family reunion that I am in charge of AND I am pretty sure that my laundry has multiplied and is taking over my house.
The kids have been keeping me running..........
Last weekend, Amelia had Dance Competition at Lagoon.
Her group danced on Friday around 4:00.
They did real well and ended up taking 1st Place.
Tomorrow night is her dance recital and then she will be finished for the summer. YES!!!
Eli skated in the "truth about tobacco" skate competition a few weeks ago.
He skated in the intermediate division. I thought that he skated well!
He didn't place but I think he had fun.
The past couple of weeks have been pretty stressful for Shae (and me)
The transmission is going out of her car so we have been looking for something else for her to drive. (It will cost more to fix it then what she paid for the car) She is trying to sell it and at least get a little money out of it...UGH!
She also tried out for Yearbook staff for next year (and got it)
and FBLA officer (got Secretary/Historian)
Looks like another busy year for Miss Shae!
Gary is happily finishing up the final days of the school year.
Garrison continues to work at Sonic.
And I finally finished my class hours for my CNA.
I am hoping to maybe get some sleep.
Get caught up with everything
and regain my sanity in the near future.
SUMMER her we come!
The transmission is going out of her car so we have been looking for something else for her to drive. (It will cost more to fix it then what she paid for the car) She is trying to sell it and at least get a little money out of it...UGH!
She also tried out for Yearbook staff for next year (and got it)
and FBLA officer (got Secretary/Historian)
Looks like another busy year for Miss Shae!
Gary is happily finishing up the final days of the school year.
Garrison continues to work at Sonic.
And I finally finished my class hours for my CNA.
I am hoping to maybe get some sleep.
Get caught up with everything
and regain my sanity in the near future.
SUMMER her we come!
2 comments:
Oh, I thought you would have been at the U2 concert in SLC ;-)
Nope....NOT a fan if U2!! actually I don't even like them.
Post a Comment