Monday, March 21, 2011

4-H Leadermete


Please bear with me, I tried to figure out how to do a "slideshow" because I have so many photos.
BUT things didn't go as planned and here I am posting the same old way....

First of all, a group of our 4-H adult leaders went to a leader conference in St.George.
We left early Wednesday morning. We didn't have anything scheduled for that day so we were able to just hang out, have dinner and get ready for the busy days ahead.

Thursday classes started at 9:00am.
My first class was "Making Cheesecake"
It seriously was AMAZING
. The teacher is a pastry chef and really knew here stuff!
We got to sample all kinds of cheesecakes.
****LOVED IT!!!*****

You can see her here......
www.cookingwithlacey.com


Other classes I attended.......Para cord bracelets


Block "family", beginning Photoshop, saving with coupons, group games,
Growing your own flowers, metal texture jewelry, making truffles.
I also got to hear an Amazing speaker. She was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 28.

You can read about her here.

(Nan Singleton, Me)

Oddly enough,
The girl that Gary was dating when he and I started dating
is also involved in 4-H. We had a few classes together
and I thought it would be fun to get her picture to show my kids.

(Mandy,Me, Sheri and Dannette)

At the Banquet, Mandy got an award for the 4-H volunteer of the year for Uintah County
Cricket and Sheri Allen got the Family of the year Award.
Jon Schmidt was the entertainment and it was EXCELLENT!!!!


We went for a cruise up "D" hill in my sisters convertible.
We took pictures and had fun looking at the city lights.


When I went to drop the girls off, the cops tried to steal our car. HAHA
This is Sheri "hamming" it up with them.
We seriously had SO much fun.....We learned a lot of fun new things .....
and we are already looking forward to next year!!

2 comments:

~Christine~ said...

Looks like you had a great time in St. George!

Massie said...

Tina mentioned you just came down to St. George. Fun pictures! Do you have any cheesecake recipes. Andre would love that ; )