I sat down to do a "February in a Flash" and realized that it is no longer February.
Time seriously goes by WAY too fast!
So what has happened so far in March?
I have had 2 sisters have Birthdays (Happy B-day Tina(1st) and Monica(5th))
Jon Bon Jovi had a Birthday too!(2nd)
My Nephew had his baby blessed
Gary and I went on a trip to Salt Lake.
Gary had a conference and I just went along.
We went shopping, ate at some interesting places and
I got to spend some time with my good friend Jennifer.(yay)
Eli went snowboarding with his friends.
They rode the ski bus to Park City.
AND He broke his arm!
He said he thinks he did it on his 4th run but didn't want to waste his day so he boarded for the rest of the day, rode the bus home and then we took him to the Emergency Room.He has what is called a "buckle" break"
He will be in a cast for 6 weeks.
I finally am doing something that I have talked about for a long time.......
I am going to school!
Right now I am doing my CNA.

I went to the school yesterday to sign up and take my assessment test.
I rocked the Reading test but got my butt kicked on the Math.
Actually, I passed both but the fractions had me stumped!
(math has never been my thing)
I guess that's what you get when you haven't been in school for 20+ years!
I'm nervous, excited and at this moment feeling a little bit crazy!
1 comment:
Yes, the time has went way too fast. I can't believe how long it has been since I've blogged. Life gets crazy busy sometimes ; ) Congratulations on getting ready to go back to school. That is really neat!
Post a Comment