Saturday, February 26, 2011

Grumpy!


On occasion, I find myself being GRUMPY!

I know, You are having a hard time believing such nonsense, but it is true.
Wait....If you are a mother of teen/tween aged kids,
you probably know exactly what I am talking about....

They always need something.......
feed me, wash my clothes, run me here, run me there, can I have money?.......
the list goes on!

Sometimes I just want a break!
So tonight I was kind of grumpy cause kids were being moody and
demanding the usual..........

Poor Amelia was in the car with me when I started my rant
.....Why can't kids say.........
"Mom, can I help?" Mom, do YOU need anything? Mom, What can I do?

LATER.....I could hear Amelia in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher. Then she came downstairs looking to see if there were any dishes that needed to be washed AND she just came down to get an apron so she can work in the kitchen some more.

I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!! SO, now I'm not as grumpy!

4 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

What a sweet heart!!! She is such a sweet girl. Wished we lived closer so I could use her as a babysitter!!! =) I love all her funny comments on facebook. Logan and I were just talking about how funny she is!! Cant wait to see you guys in a few months!!!

galleygrapevine said...

She wishes that you lived closer too! She would LOVE to babysit your girls!!!!

Massie said...

Amelia is such a sweetie we are glad she was able to make your day better!!!

~Christine~ said...

Love it when kids do things on their own to help out! Even if it is after being "grumpy" to them!