Sunday, June 27, 2010


WOW.......I just realized that June is almost over!
It is crazy how time just seems to be flying by.

Since my last blog..........

Garrison turned 19.
Shae went to girls camp
Eli went to Basketball clinic
Garrison got a Job
Amelia started Connections
Shae and I ran the river with Student Council (oh and Eli)
Amelia and Shae went on a ZOO field trip to the city
Gary spent a week at Mesa State with the Basketball team
Burns Family Reunion

AND

We went with Gary to his summer conference in Provo.



While Gary was at "classes" we went to Jump On it!


The kids had a lot of fun but after an hour of jumping they were exhausted.


Garrison had hurt his back at the lake before we left so he couldn't jump.
It was fun to have him on this trip. We actually got to visit and talk about his plans for college.
I am sad to see him go but excited for him as well.

I got to eat at Outback Steak House for the first time.....YUMMY!
Their blooming onion is THE BEST EVER!

We also went to In-N-out......(not on the same day)
We were surprised that ALL they have on the menu are burgers, fries and drinks.
The prices were great and the food was too.

It is always fun to go and hang out but 3+ days with the kids in a hotel room is plenty!
Love you guys but I need my own space!

Things to come...........

take Garrison to Orientation at SLCC
Shae turns 17
4th of July
Galley Family Reunion
Lexi and Dalia come for a visit
Paul McCartney
and probably much more.

2 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Paul McCartney? Do tell.

Massie said...

Holy Cow! You guys have a crazy busy schedule. Looks like it has been packed full of fun so far. It's nice you've been able to get so much family time in before Garrison leave for school.