Isn't it weird how one memory can spark another and then another?
Yesterday, Shae and I watched Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band. I was telling her that I used to think that Peter Frampton was one HOT man.
Yesterday, Shae and I watched Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band. I was telling her that I used to think that Peter Frampton was one HOT man.

Then we got talking about the Bee Gee's and how I had a few of their 8-tracks that I just loved.
While talking about the Bee Gee's and how I thought Barry (center) was the best looking of all.

I remembered their little brother, Andy who was also very cute........
Andy had a solo career. He died in 1988.

While looking up pictures and songs of Andy's, I came across some photos and music of
Rex Smith..........
Rex was in a movie called "sooner or later"
What was the movie about?........
13 yr old girl falls in love with 17 year old guitar teacher.
Tells him she is 16 so she can date him and then finds out she isn't ready for an "older" boy.
How is that different from today??? 13 yr old girl dates older boy, no big deal.
(for some people that is.)
Any way, So, I watched Sooner or Later on You Tube last night.Rex was still cute but I wonder how he could breathe in those tight pants.
This is the theme song from the movie.....I still love it!I couldn't find one of him singing this song when he was in the movie so
I added the one I found. He still sounds good.
So what do all of these people have in common?...........
Long feathered hair!!!!! Oh YA!!
Well, I have spent my day reminiscing about the 70's and enjoying the music of that era.
Hopefully it will spark some fun memories from your past also.
1 comment:
Oh, My Gosh!
Talk about a stroll down memory lane. Barry Gibb was and still is a Hottie! Yeah! I remember a few guys I dated with the long beautiful manes.
Post a Comment