Saturday, June 5, 2010

Neighborhood prank



The other day, while checking out the Yard Sale that our ward put on for the Baumgarten Family, an older couple in the ward dropped off some yard furniture.
My neighbor Sha and I were both checking it out and
discussing who's yard it would look better.
I really didn't want to add another thing to my yard so Sha ended up with it.
Well, the prankster that I am...........My kids and I decided to "borrow" the furniture and leave them a note telling them that it looked better in our yard.


Shae and Eli jumped the fence and brought the furniture into our yard.
(Mind you, Sha was home and it was light outside but the kids went undetected)




Enjoying the fruits of their labor.
(notice the plant on the table, we thought that was a nice addition!)

We sure had a great laugh. Hope Sha and Mike did too!

P.S. It does look nice in their yard!

3 comments:

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

In my defense I was studying and there are so many shenagegans going on at your house, I didn't even notice!;) I really like the plant, can I have it?

galleygrapevine said...

Ya, Ya.......It was funny though wasn't it? And yes my house is always buzzing with crazy teenagers.

Josh and Kristen said...

Hahaha! That is way funny!