
This week is already crazy with graduations, the end of school and family coming to visit. Then I go and take a job in the High School Attendance Office for the week. What was I thinking?
It is only Tuesday and I am already freaking out!
Today Garrison went to Senior Breakfast at 5:00am and then they left afterward to go to Salt Lake for their Senior Sluff Day. They are going to Lagoon, Jump on it!, and The Mayan for dinner. Wednesday (tomorrow) Garrison and his friend Ross will be performing in the Senior Assembly. They are playing a song they wrote together (G. plays the guitar and Ross sings)
Thursday they have practice and play time. Friday is the big day!!!
It is only Tuesday and I am already freaking out!
Today Garrison went to Senior Breakfast at 5:00am and then they left afterward to go to Salt Lake for their Senior Sluff Day. They are going to Lagoon, Jump on it!, and The Mayan for dinner. Wednesday (tomorrow) Garrison and his friend Ross will be performing in the Senior Assembly. They are playing a song they wrote together (G. plays the guitar and Ross sings)
Thursday they have practice and play time. Friday is the big day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment