Thursday, May 6, 2010

Outstanding!


This past week we received a letter in the mail from the school saying that Garrison was picked to receive an award. It didn't say what he was getting, just that they were having "awards night" May 5, 2010. It was kind of a surprise because Garrison hasn't always been the best student. I do admit, This year has probably been one of his best! He has been involved with Yearbook and FBLA and has actually attended some school dances. (which I NEVER thought he would ever do)


Mr. Grammer chose Garrison to receive the "Outstanding Computer Science" award.

Garrison has always been very savvy when it comes to computers. He has taken programming classes, broadcasting, editing and tons of other classes. He has been the go to guy for making videos. (He helped Shae with her awesomely funny Campaign video)
It is probably a good thing that he has chosen film editing (post production) as a career.

Garrison and Shae

As Graduation gets closer, I am not sure I am ready to send him out into the big, bad, world.
I am proud of him for wanting to go on to College and pursue something that he loves. Maybe someday he will be a big time film editor!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!
Go Garrison! That is so cool!

Massie said...

How exciting! Congratulations Garrison.