
One again it is "school dance" time. What does that mean?
Finding ANOTHER dress.
Can I just say that I HATE looking for dresses! They are expensive, slutty and hard to find. I was thrilled when Shae said she really didn't want to go to prom but then about a week later she informed me that she was going......SO, the hunt begins.
Boys are so much easier to get ready for a school dance. I bought Garrison a pair of black pants, a black shirt, a white shirt and then all we need to do is rotate ties. EASY PEASY! although if he goes to prom, we will have to rent a tux. Too bad there isn't a dress rental place.
That would be awesome!!!
If anyone has any ideas about a dress, please leave me a message....
I would forever be grateful.
Finding ANOTHER dress.
Can I just say that I HATE looking for dresses! They are expensive, slutty and hard to find. I was thrilled when Shae said she really didn't want to go to prom but then about a week later she informed me that she was going......SO, the hunt begins.
Boys are so much easier to get ready for a school dance. I bought Garrison a pair of black pants, a black shirt, a white shirt and then all we need to do is rotate ties. EASY PEASY! although if he goes to prom, we will have to rent a tux. Too bad there isn't a dress rental place.
That would be awesome!!!
If anyone has any ideas about a dress, please leave me a message....
I would forever be grateful.
1 comment:
Yes modest dresses are hard to come by! Too bad i dont live closer to you guys are i would let her borrow one of mine! Good luck!
Post a Comment