Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Weekend


This past weekend was full of family, food and fun.

My niece Massiel decided to come to Vernal to have her baby blessed. SO, it was the perfect time for everyone to come also. All my siblings were here with their families.
(We were just minus two nephews and their families)
My Grandmother, Uncle, his wife and another Aunt came too.
I think I counted 42 people. (maybe more) Let's just say my mom had a house full!!!!


Massie and Marissa


Marissa in her tutu that we got at snugabugz.
(They have such cute stuff there)


Shae and Grandma Liebhardt


Amelia and Ella


Lexi and Eli
(I think Lexi was taller than Eli this summer when she was here)


My brother and his family.


Shae with Bud.

My sister in law is an AWESOME knitter.
She makes sweaters, socks, beenies, you name it.
This is one of her beenies that she made.
I LOVE the look on Marissa's face!

Well, there really was SO much more. We played games, made 7-11 runs for nachos,
had an Easter egg hunt for the big kids and the little kids. We went to the movies,went shopping,
visited, played Just Dance and ate tons of good food.

2 comments:

Linda Liebhardt said...

Hi Tara! How fun to see your blog! It WAS a fun Easter/Conference weekend, wasn't it?

http://librarylindasblog.blogspot.com/

is my blog, in case you're interested. There's pictures of Grandma in China :-)

Massie said...

Hi Tara,
I love the pictures! I actually just signed on my blog to add a few as well. I am planning on getting my link sent out to friends and family this weekend. So far you are my only follower ; )