Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello Spring

Spring is just around the corner.
There are many things that we have to look forward to........

1. Gary ISN'T doing track this year....YEAH!!!
He was just getting burned out and needed a break.
I am so glad that I will get to see him more, I think the kids are too!

2. Garrison just started his last "tri" of his High School Career.
Next comes graduation and then off to Salt Lake to attend Salt Lake Community College.
(I'm not sure I am ready for him to go :( and don't even talk to Shae about it or she gets mad. She doesn't want to see her best friend leave town.)

3. Shae is running for Junior Class President. SO, that means posters, campaigning and another few weeks of craziness.

4. We have family (I think the WHOLE family) plus my grandma and aunt coming to visit over Spring Break. We are all so excited to see everyone!

5. Next month Gary and I will be celebrating our 21st wedding Anniversary. Maybe this year we will actually be able to do something fun since he will be around.

With all that there is still the day to day stuff.....work, church callings, kids activities, and I wouldn't want to change a thing.

No comments: