Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jon

I always say that Anyone who knows me for more than 5 minutes knows that I am the biggest Jon Bon Jovi fan ever!!!! Well, today I am sad to say that I "dropped the ball." I may not be considered his top fan anymore, Why? Because I totally forgot that his birthday was March 2nd. Can you believe it? I feel so guilty. I did watch him on Jimmy Falon last night. He was awesome as usual! Will I be going to see him in concert at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas? Heck no, tickets are $500.00 per ticket. Sorry Jon, I Love you but I have my limits.

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

dang, just think how much fun that GIRLS road trip could have been....

Mandy said...

That is possibly the HOTTEST picture of him I have ever seen. Yummy!!!

The Galley's said...

Well if you are his number one fan then I would be a close number one millionth. Although I did enjoy him back in the late 80's when he wanted to lay me down in a bed of roses.