Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St, Patricks Day


Mandy and I love ANY holiday that we can decorate or dress up for. Yesterday we had to run an errand for the hotel (get new pool toys and a few items for the head housekeeper) While we were there, we found these T shirts and just had to buy them. We also bought the pot of gold and candy to hand out to the guests.

After looking at five different stores, I found some green socks to add to our ensemble. Mandy "crafted" our nifty gold buckles on our shoes and we added elastic bands to the bottom of our pants to give them the puffy look. Yes, I know, we are Crazy!!!

Here is our Boss Marriah.
We bought her the hat and made her wear it.
She is such a good sport!
SO, If you think our St. Patty Day Garb is funny, wait until
Cinco de Mayo!

4 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Tara you are seriously so dang funny! I love it!!! Your outfits are awesome and I cant wait for the next few holidays!!!

Kandice said...

Oh my heck, you guys are so flippin funny! I wish I would have stopped in!!! I bet your head bosses got a kick out of you two!

Janice {Run Far} said...

hoe fun.... you guys are so much fun. Miss you both tons.

Cara said...

You guys are so freaking cute!