Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick Again

Every year I get this stupid bronchitis! I hate it, I am sick of it and I am frustrated!
Normally, I would enjoy spending the day in bed, lounging and watching TV, but being sick just isn't the same. So far I have spent all of my "days off" in bed. Coughing up what seems to be the bottom of my feet. Luckily I haven't had a fever or been too achy, but the cough has got to go!!!!!
Very rarely do I get four days off in a row. I worked it out with Mandy last week so I could have all my days off together. What good is that doing me now? Even if I feel better tomorrow, I still wont be able to get everything done that I wanted to. At least Gary and the kids straightened up the Living Room and Kitchen. That did help. So, here I sit, waiting for my medicine to kick in so I can get some sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be productive and maybe, just maybe I will be ready to go back to work on Tuesday.

No comments: