This past semester, Eli has had to write different things for his English class.
They are always a source of GREAT laughter for us so I thought I would share......
Enjoy the peek into the crazy mind of a 15 year old boy.....
A scary story
by: Eli Galley
Once upon a time I had a dream. My dream was freaking scary. There was a spider that started hissing at me so I started screaming then I killed it.
I woke up from the dream and there was a spider on my pillow.
So I went to get my shoe. I squished it and it died.
After that I went and told my mom and she said, “wow”.
I went to the freezer and got a corn dog. It was all good after that.
A couple of weeks later I was minding my own business. I was pretty hungry so I went upstairs and got me some food. When I was going downstairs I saw a ghost walk into my sisters room.
so those are my stories. They weren’t real but they were pretty scary.
Eli
funny,smart,cool
brother of Shae and Amelia
cat
mom
corn dog
tired
happy
awake
spider,ghost,hobos
skateboard,girlfriend,money
415 w 500 n
Galley
I am poem
I am funny and happy
I wonder why people sue people for no reason
I hear whispers
I see ghosts
I want corn dogs
I am funny and happy
I pretend to punch people
I feel hallucinated
I touch the light
I worry about bad grades
I cry when my family members die
I am funny and happy
I understand skateboarding
I dream snowboarding
I try to do math
I hope to be a millionaire
I am funny and happy
Freedom
Freedom is kind of like our ability to do stuff.
It also looks like a teenager driving at sixteen.
Its when you don't have a lot of restrictions.
Its where you go to be free.
When you respect the soldiers.
Feels like happiness, smells like apple pie.
Hot Wings
I live in the land of hot wings.
hot wings are spicy and delicious.
Its sauce is the best.
I eat it with my hand and dip it in ranch dressing.
Ahhhh! there's a mouth about to eat me.
When i don't eat I crave them.
If you like it hot you will love the hot sauce.
What if
What if i could have super strength.
I might beat someone up.
What if I was lame.
I could get good grades.
What if I owned lagoon.
I would ride all the rides.
If I poem
If i could be Chris Cole.
I’d Skateboard a lot.
With my feet.
At the skate park.
A happy kid
5 Senses
I see Zach Young.
I smell sunflower seeds.
I hear talking.
I feel pain
I taste chocolate.
They are always a source of GREAT laughter for us so I thought I would share......
Enjoy the peek into the crazy mind of a 15 year old boy.....
A scary story
by: Eli Galley
Once upon a time I had a dream. My dream was freaking scary. There was a spider that started hissing at me so I started screaming then I killed it.
I woke up from the dream and there was a spider on my pillow.
So I went to get my shoe. I squished it and it died.
After that I went and told my mom and she said, “wow”.
I went to the freezer and got a corn dog. It was all good after that.
A couple of weeks later I was minding my own business. I was pretty hungry so I went upstairs and got me some food. When I was going downstairs I saw a ghost walk into my sisters room.
so those are my stories. They weren’t real but they were pretty scary.
Eli
funny,smart,cool
brother of Shae and Amelia
cat
mom
corn dog
tired
happy
awake
spider,ghost,hobos
skateboard,girlfriend,money
415 w 500 n
Galley
I am poem
I am funny and happy
I wonder why people sue people for no reason
I hear whispers
I see ghosts
I want corn dogs
I am funny and happy
I pretend to punch people
I feel hallucinated
I touch the light
I worry about bad grades
I cry when my family members die
I am funny and happy
I understand skateboarding
I dream snowboarding
I try to do math
I hope to be a millionaire
I am funny and happy
Freedom
Freedom is kind of like our ability to do stuff.
It also looks like a teenager driving at sixteen.
Its when you don't have a lot of restrictions.
Its where you go to be free.
When you respect the soldiers.
Feels like happiness, smells like apple pie.
Hot Wings
I live in the land of hot wings.
hot wings are spicy and delicious.
Its sauce is the best.
I eat it with my hand and dip it in ranch dressing.
Ahhhh! there's a mouth about to eat me.
When i don't eat I crave them.
If you like it hot you will love the hot sauce.
What if
What if i could have super strength.
I might beat someone up.
What if I was lame.
I could get good grades.
What if I owned lagoon.
I would ride all the rides.
If I poem
If i could be Chris Cole.
I’d Skateboard a lot.
With my feet.
At the skate park.
A happy kid
5 Senses
I see Zach Young.
I smell sunflower seeds.
I hear talking.
I feel pain
I taste chocolate.
All I want to know is....What is the obsession with corn dogs?
2 comments:
I am so happy to know that eating a corn dog will make everything all better. ;)
Wow, Eli is pretty creative! His stories and poems made me smile ; )
Post a Comment