Sunday, October 16, 2011

Is it Ketshup or Catsup....How about Catch up!!!

I understand that my last post sounded more like a Debbie Downer post
so Today's post is nothing but good happy positive things..yeah!!!

First of all, Yesterday was my Birthday.....number 42 to be exact!
Although I was sick with a cold, I really had a nice day.
My kids Cleaned my house (without even fighting I might add)
I lounged around, took a nap, my parents came over and brought my presents which included food storage (gotta love that) cake and ice cream and my Birthday Pumpkin which is HUGE!
(I will take pictures after I get it all carved) it is going to be awesome!

I got a few calls, many texts and a ton of Birthday wishes on Facebook.
Thanks everyone for remembering my special day!

Gary and Amelia got my sticker made for my car.
I know, My car HAS to have the Bon Jovi Smirk on it!!!!


(now you know which car is mine)

Last week we went out to Salt Lake.
I have been looking at cars online for about 4 months now
but just wasn't sure what I wanted. I knew I wanted a car that got good gas mileage,
looked cute,would fit the 5 of us that still live at home and was affordable.
We ended up finding the Toyota Camry. I LOVE it!!!!

After our car shopping, Shae and I went over to the Gallivan Center for
the Big A Show.
There were several Bands there but we really only went to see one of them....
Panic! at the Disco!!!!
We have seen them before and LOVED them so we were SUPER excited to get to see them again.
Sadly, the lead singer Brendon Urie was super sick and the
Doctor wouldn't clear him to fly.
The band went ahead and performed with out him
(using other people to fill in on vocals)
it was good but not as good as if Brendon would have been there.
And DANG IT!!!! we were able to get to the front of the crowd........



This is us on the front row waiting for the Band to come on.
We even made our own "let's Panic" shirts.
We were ready!!!!

And For anyone who may not of been on the planet a few weeks ago,
Shae was crowned the 2011 Homecoming Queen.

The Homecoming Royalty was....

King- Evan Sharp
Queen -Shae Galley

1st Attendant-
Soiyor Fitzpatrick
Dakota "Kooter" Holmes

2nd Attendant -
Tanzi Salazar
Juan Tovar

No comments: