Wednesday, September 14, 2011


Several years ago, when we first got our camp trailer, We would head to the mountain every chance we had . Now we are lucky to get up the mountain just a few times a year.
This year I think we have camped about 5 times.
So, When I found out that Gary had a free weekend off of Cross Country, I made sure to ask for the same days, I had Shae get her time off and we invited Garrison to come with us.
It took a few weeks of planning but it all came together and everyone was able to make it.

We decided to go to East Park (one of my most favorite places on the mountain)
The Campground is nice & the lake is beautiful ...its perfect!!


This is the view from our trailer spot.



We played LOTS of games....Rummikub, Tripoly, Garbage Man, Speed.

(True, Brian, Shae, Dalton, Nick)

Shae locked the keys in the car.
I thought that we would have to call the locksmith
until I remembered that the key less entry button was home.
Shae called her friend Dalton and he brought it up to us.
They stayed for a bit and roasted Marshmallow, played at the lake
and acted like dorky teenaged boys.


For dinner one night we made Tin Foil Dinners.
(once in a while a TF dinner is just yummy!)

It was such a fun trip.
We did some fishing, ate tons of junk, visited and laughed a lot.

2 comments:

~Christine~ said...

Looks like you had an awesome time!

lnuccio said...

I Love East Park! I haven't been in years. The pictures look great and I miss camping.