Thursday, November 10, 2011

Naples Beehive Homes


Some exciting things going on in "Old Lady Land!"
We are opening the Naples house next week.

This week has been busy. I have been helping with the decorating.
Yesterday we spent most of the day hanging pictures.
I also got to share my skill as a floral designer by making
arrangements
for the dining room tables and a few other places throughout the house.


This is the outside of the house.


The entry way.


The Living Room


The "State of the Art" Kitchen


The Dinning Room
(seats up to 40 people even though we will only have 16 residents)


A basic room.....
Each room is furnished with a twin bed, dresser and flat screen TV.
Residents may bring additional furniture, decorations and anything
that will make their room feel more like home.


We have rooms with 2 different types of bathrooms.
Some rooms only have a half bath - toilet, sink
The others have a full bath - toilet, sink shower

Those that don't have a shower have access to the
"community" bathroom
which has a shower and a walk-in jetted tub.


We also have a beauty shop.

Yes, we have a girl that comes in once a week and
cuts, curls, washes, perms....whatever the residents need.

So, now that I have told you a little about the place that I will be working,
I would LOVE for you to stop by and see it
(and visit with me for a minute)

We will be giving tours Friday November 11,2011 AFTER 10:00am-?
and Saturday November 12, 2011 10am-7pm

The Address is 1923 E 2000 S

There are signs but easy directions are........
Go to the Naples Elementary/Naples Park road,
Turn right after the school then left.
The house is on the left...Can't miss it, it's HUGE!!

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!

1 comment:

Logan & Lindy said...

Exiting Tara!!! It looks REALLY nice!! Thats cool you have a salon in there!! Wish I could come visit you!!