WELL, School is back in session!
I have to admit that it has been a very different year so far.
I no longer have a child in Elementary School.
Gone are the days of Early Out Friday, Jerky Sales and Recess.
Things to look forward to (I think).......
More teachers, P.E uniforms, all 3 kids going to school and coming home at the same time and probably lots more homework.
Sadly, No pictures of the kids on their first day.
They totally refused, just like last year.
I have to admit that it has been a very different year so far.
I no longer have a child in Elementary School.
Gone are the days of Early Out Friday, Jerky Sales and Recess.
Things to look forward to (I think).......
More teachers, P.E uniforms, all 3 kids going to school and coming home at the same time and probably lots more homework.
Sadly, No pictures of the kids on their first day.
They totally refused, just like last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment