As you all know, Eli has THE curliest hair EVER!
He has grown it out long, shaved it off and everything in between.
He had a bet with his friends over the Superbowl and guess what?......He lost!
Last night he had to honor his bet by cutting his hair. (and his "stache") lol
(Yes, If you look close enough it is there)
We decided to have some fun in the process.
I tried to get him to wear it to school like this but he wouldn't go for it.
Not too much else going on.........
the kids are still at Sonic, Basketball season is almost over,
Amelia has a big Spelling Bee on Friday and dang it, it keeps snowing!!!!
3 comments:
I have such a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that these little blondies belong to YOU! I love the look. Definitely Three Stooges. ha.!
Now I want to make a bet with Eli in June so he has to wear his hair like that in June!!! =)
I love the picture! I'm sure he would have had a lot of attention wearing it to school like that lol!
Post a Comment