In Christmas' past I have been slow to put my tree up.....
it's not that I don't like Christmas,
I don't like having to climb under the stairs and drag out all the boxes and trees.
( the storage in my house is terrible!)
SO, I tend to put the task off as long as possible.
The other day, Shae asked if we could put the tree up "earlier" this year.
THEN......Amelia helped my mom decorate her house so when she came home,
she thought that we needed to get all our stuff done too.
After putting it off for a few days and telling Amelia that we could
decorate if she got the stuff out.......
The tree is decorated !!!!!! and it was finished on the 8th of December.
It isn't big, it isn't flashy but it is cute.
I am proud of Amelia for taking the initiative to take on the project.
it's not that I don't like Christmas,
I don't like having to climb under the stairs and drag out all the boxes and trees.
( the storage in my house is terrible!)
SO, I tend to put the task off as long as possible.
The other day, Shae asked if we could put the tree up "earlier" this year.
THEN......Amelia helped my mom decorate her house so when she came home,
she thought that we needed to get all our stuff done too.
After putting it off for a few days and telling Amelia that we could
decorate if she got the stuff out.......
The tree is decorated !!!!!! and it was finished on the 8th of December.
It isn't big, it isn't flashy but it is cute.
I am proud of Amelia for taking the initiative to take on the project.
1 comment:
Cute tree! I like your cat hanging out underneath it ; ) That's awesome you got it up and decorated on the 8th. We just did ours yesterday lol! We figured the less time Marissa had to get into the better. So far so good. Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment