I can't believe how fast October flew by...... It seems like I blinked and it was GONE!
SO, What happened this month??
Amelia had a report on Pocahontas for school (and had to dress up for her oral report) so we bought an Indian costume. Two birds/one stone. Gotta love it!
Eli and his hooligan friends threw together some "zombie" costumes and headed out to terrorize the neighborhood. Luckily they stayed out of trouble!
Other things that happened this month...........
Garrison got a job.
Gary finished another year of Cross Country.
I joined 4-H as a committee member.
(just in time to do the fund raiser at the Pumpkin Festival in Jensen)
I had a Birthday.
Bon Jovi announced that they will be coming to Utah.....YESSSSSS!
Shae got a retainer to fix her bite.
(She has had braces and a permanent retainer but there was some movement and they decided to go with the removable retainer.) The other alternative was braces again.
Gary finished another year of Cross Country.
I joined 4-H as a committee member.
(just in time to do the fund raiser at the Pumpkin Festival in Jensen)
I had a Birthday.
Bon Jovi announced that they will be coming to Utah.....YESSSSSS!
Shae got a retainer to fix her bite.
(She has had braces and a permanent retainer but there was some movement and they decided to go with the removable retainer.) The other alternative was braces again.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! I love her Snowman!!
Post a Comment