Thursday, February 4, 2010

thoughts to ponder.........

Life always seems to be crazier by the day. I find myself pondering some of the oddest things. Nothing scientific or religious, just every day pondering. I will share but just remember that I am "crazy" so don't judge.................

Why is it that 2 ugly people can have a super cute baby?
or 2 cute people can have an ugly baby?
or people that keep having homely kids (like 3 or more), continue to have MORE!!!

Why does Uintah Rec Center ALWAYS seem to "stack" some teams and leave others to struggle with kids who barely know the game??? Football, basketball, volleyball.......it doesn't change!

Why can a room in my house be clean one day and a disaster the next?

Why does my gas gauge always say "empty?" ..... I swear, I just put gas in it!

Why does Eli think it is funny to hear Amelia whine? It drives me crazy!

Why can't I ever think of things to eat for dinner?

Why does the world think Michael Jackson is SO cool now that he is dead? (NOT me)

Why does it feel SO good to spend a day in bed doing nothing at all?

Why is it that time goes by super fast when you are having fun
but drags on forever when you aren't?

Why can't the thermostat get higher than freezing? It is stinking cold!!

Why does Coca-Cola taste so delicious?

And Chocolate too!!!

Why do we lose so many socks? Where do they go?

Why is food always better when someone else makes it?

Why does the cat always need to go out in the middle of the night
and I am the only one who every hears him?

Why? Why? Why?


Someday, I may have all the answers
BUT
I am pretty sure I will have forgotten the questions!!!

No comments: