Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Faith

Every day I log on to a handful of blogs. I have several friends that I love to check in on and then there are a few ladies who I follow who are pure inspiration. These ladies have suffered much pain and loss......

Natalie recently lost a her infant son to complications due to pertussis
http://www.natalienortonphoto.com

Sara is a mother who stepped away from her two young boys in the tub for only a few minute,
only to return to find her youngest blue and lifeless.
http://stakerzxposed.blogspot.com

Stephanie is a mother of 4. She and her husband were in a plane crash in 2008.
She was burned on 80 % of her body. She struggles with daily activities that we take for granted.
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com

Stephanie's infant daughter Camille drowned in the backyard spa in 2008.
http://adailyscoop.blogspot.com/

Yes it is sad to read about the pain and anguish each of these families have been faced with BUT it is also very inspiring. My faith is renewed by their faith. My heart has ached for each one of them at one time or another. It brings back memories of when we faced our own trial of having a sick child. It reminds me of the blessing we received at that time in our lives.
It makes me want to work to be a better wife and mother.
It makes me want to hug my kids tighter, tell them I love them more often and strive to live my life so that if I am faced with such a trial, I will be able to have the immovable faith that each of these women have.