Monday, December 14, 2009

Garrison's First Gig


Garrison and Ross aka Happy New Fear
played their first "official" show this past Saturday night.
They were one of 4 bands that played at the new hangout called The Warehouse.
(formerly Buds Steak House)
This isn't Garrison's first live performance but it is his first time as a "front man."
In his last band he was the drummer so it wasn't as scary for him.


When you pay your "cover charge" you also get all you can eat pizza and drinks.
That was pretty cool! Cheap and easy dinner!


Garrison and Ross played 3 of their own songs and 3 "cover" songs.
I think they did a great job! I wanted to put a recording on here of one of their songs but it was too big to download, I will try it on Facebook and see if it works there.


Shae HAD to have her picture taken with the "band" so that she could add it to her wall.

Im proud of Garrison for not being afraid to do something he loves. He is self taught on guitar and has had little help on drums. He truly has a gift and I am glad that he is willing to share it!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Thats SO fun! If we lived closer i would have totally came! I love Shae's hair dark! Sooo pretty!